CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Things.

I can't believe where the time has gone. Life just seems to get busier and busier each week !!! When I started this blog, I wanted to maintain it weekly, but that hasn't happened !! Not that anyone is out there to read it anyway !!


What's been happening. Alot, that's what. I officially handed over Mystical Scrapbooks start of October, and I can't tell you how happy I am about that. It took up so much of my time, that it was doing my head in at the end. I have however made some great friends from the site, and learnt ALOT, so I am grateful for that. I wish Donna the best with everything :)



We had our MS retreat last month, and what a great weekend it was. I actually managed to get some scrapping done *shock, horror*. It was fantastic to meet everyone, and I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did.



Here are few snaps. Check out the stunning sunset.



And here's some of the crew -Tam, Me, Sara and Wendy






And here's the whole gang (minus Tamara as she was taking the photo)






As I mentioned, I did some scrapping LOL. Here's what I did over the weekend.






Life is Just Beachy was my entry for WW1 challenge, and Can you believe that I got THIRD PRIZE !!!! For someone who has NEVER entered a challenge before, I'm rather pleased. It's one of my fave photos of Bailey.






Another LO of Bailey. He seems to be the easiest to scrap lately. Not sure why. This was a sketch for Scrapbook Establishment. Didn't enter though, but was happy with the outcome.





And this rocket is a door hanger for Aidan. I've used the November Wicked Princess Kit papers for it, and a Kaiser rocket. Now I have to do a red one for Bailey !!








This LO is one that I've just finished for this month's WW1 challenge. White, Lime and scallops. Aidan went for a visit to mum's and came back with a new haircut. To look at him, you would think it's Bailey all over again. Quite freaky really !!




So there you go, I have managed to get some scarpping done in between everything else. Wicked Princesses is great, and I love working with Tam. We're thrilled with how things have gone so far, and fingers crossed that it will only get better from here.


I went shopping today and bought these





I've decided to get serious about my running again, and needed the right attire to do it !! I've been running 4 times a week for the past couple of weeks, and I'm feeling better for it. Cracked the 5km this week, without stopping, and did it in 32 minutes. Quite chuffed. I should be running now, but am doing this. Will get onto it ASAP !!!



Here's a few happy snaps of the boys. This is Aidan, being Aidan






"Take my picture mum, I'm laughing" says Bailey. I can see a scrap page with this photo




Ethan doing something not normal - homework without being asked. Needs a haircut, so we're off for a visit to the shearer this weekend




All the boys



Bailey at swimming. This was his 3rd teacher in 3 weeks as he continues to move up classes !! Heather was playing up to the cameras, and Bailey was loving it.




Ethan has started Little Aths this year and loves it. He did 3 PB's last week. Here he is jumping over the hurdles. He gets the unco-ordinated jump from me !!



Well, best be off. I'll be back next week (fingers crossed) with some pics from Aidan's 2nd birthday this Sunday. Where does time go??



Until then.














1 comment:

Wendy Smith said...

these pics and LOs look great Karen...well done on your WW1 orange win...great work and rockin title....who thought of that one ;)