CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

New look & Welcome Joshua

I have a new look blog :) Not that I update often, and I'm not sure anyone reads this anyway.

Yesterday, we welcomed our new nephew into the world - Joshua Adam. He is a little cutie pie. I have a picture of him to load, but will do that later. Have to go and cook dinner for the troops, but I wanted to say a big congratulations to my brother and SIL.

Haven't been doing much crafty stuff lately either. Been reading lots of blogs and wanting to find time, but it just doesn't seem to be. We're going away for Easter in a couple of days too, so won't get anything done in the near future !!!

Thanks for stopping by. I might blog again soon - have heaps to tell about the boys and what's going on, but need to keep moving right now :)

No comments: