CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A couple of LO's

I know it's very hard to believe, but I've actually done a couple of LO's, and I'm working on one as we speak. Shock, horror, I know. Here they are

The first one is of Aidan over the Easter break when we were camping down at Jan Jac. I love this photo :)


This next picture was taken back in March. We were at the local park, and Bailey was VERY unhappy that he couldn't do what he wanted. This is a typical photo of Bailey when he can't get his way.


That's it for the scrapping for me. I'm busy trying to update all of the new Doodlebug products into the Mystical store. They will be available for pre order tomorrow, and I'm rather keen to have a go with the new Flock product. Sound quite interesting.

Onto other things, the past 24 hours have been horrid. It started with Bailey last night, vomitting and on the toilet. Had to clean the floors about 4 times, and a change of undies needed every half hour :( Then to top it off, Aidan started this morning and is still vomitting. Not much sleep was had here last night as we were continually up and down to the toilet. Fingers crossed that nobody else gets it. I was crook with gastro a couple of weeks ago, and I don't want it again !!!!!

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

Dee said...

Hope the boys get better soon Karen, its terrible when they're sick! Can't wait to see more LO's!

Wendy Smith said...

Im so glad that you have been scrapping at least a few LOs Karen...good on you