CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Snaps

Not much scrapping has been done lately :( I'm busy with looking after the kids, and trying to get Ethan back on track with his school. It's a long story, but we have a lot of work to do if he is to go up to grade 5 next year.

So, I thought I'd just share some pics of the boys that I've recently taken, and will one day get to scrap them



This is Ethan at his "Lightning Premiership" football round robin. Not looking to happy after the team experienced their first loss for the season. The weather was horrendous. It must have been the coldest and wettest day we've had in about 12 months.



This is Bailey. I think the boots and pj's could be the next big fashion statement !!!

And here's Aidan at his grubby best.

Ethan with Travis Cloke at the Lightning Premiership. He was very excited to get his photo taken with the Collingwood champ and his autograph


Just another photo of Aidan at his grubby best. So cheeky :)


And finally, here's Bailey showing off the new Lego that his dad bought for him. He was very excited to receive his very own Knights Kingdom lego


Well, must keep working and cleaning the house. Sometimes I think it would be easier to go to work !!! Hope everyone has a great day.

Toodles.

1 comment:

Rachy said...

Awwwwwwww how gorgeous are your boys!
I wanna see some more of your scrapping!
Hey go check my blog coz I tagged you hehe.