CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday

Happy 1st Birthday to my niece, Bonnie. It was her birthday on Saturday, and everyone had a great day. There was a jumping castle, cupcakes, ice cream cake, lollies, and Sarah Fairy. She was brillliant. The 4 year old boys were the most excited about her out of everyone. Will have to keep that in the memory bank for Bailey's next birthday.


Here's some snaps from the big day


This is me with Birthday Girl Bonnie. She's not looking overly excited by the whole day !!!


Bonnie loved sitting in new dolls cradle she received. It was a perfect size for a one year old.



Yummy !!! Who doesn't like eating ice cream birthday cake !!!! What a good job she did of actually getting it in her mouth :)

Here's Ethan, after "Fairy Sarah" had finished painting his "devilish face". How good does it look?


And here's Bailey (on the left) and his partner in crime, Lachlan, with fire breathing Dragons on their faces.

So it's school holidays now, and it's only lunchtime on the first day and already I'm over it. Going to have to find some activites to keep the boys occupied. Doesn't help that it's raining now either. I've done no scrapping since I was last here, and dont know when I'll get to finish the LO I'm working on. With so many challenges over at Mystical, I would like to participate in a few, and considering I have soooo many photos to scrap, that could be a good idea !!!

Well, will chat later. Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Dee said...

Oh how cute is that pic of Bonnie and the ice cream cake....great photo's for you to SCRAP Karen!!!